Highway crashes get all the press, but two-thirds of fleet collisions happen in a parking lot. If they’re just scratches and dings, what’s the big deal? When you add up all the direct and indirect costs, these so-called minor crashes can be eye-poppingly expensive.
**Autumn Bonus: Two Printable Posters Included**
The good news is that parking lot crashes are almost always 100% preventable. A small investment in training now can pay HUGE dividends for the duration of a driver’s employment with your company.
Your Top Takeaways:
- The biggest reason driver crash (it’s 100% preventable)
- 6 eye-poppingly expensive costs of parking lot collisions you probably aren’t accounting for
- The one thing 75% of all turning collisions have in common, and how to prevent it
- The simple policy that cut one company’s parking lot collisions by 50%
- Loads of actionable steps you can take right now to reduce parking lot collisions (even if you have no budget)
- Bonus Poster 1: Parking Lot Danger Zones
- Bonus Poster 2: 52 Tips to Avoid Parking Lot Crashes
By Instructional Technologies