Slipping on an icy patch, tripping over a sidewalk curb, jumping down from the cab and twisting an ankle. Out-of-vehicle injuries are extremely common in commercial fleets, and their direct and indirect costs can be punishingly high. The sheer number of injuries that occur in every year means you can’t afford to treat these incidents as minor.
Here’s the good news: the vast majority of these injuries are 100% preventable with the right training. This guide covers the most common out-of-vehicle injuries and includes loads of actionable training tips for safety managers.
Your Top Takeaways:
- The biggest reasons injuries happen, and how to prevent all of them
- 9 hidden injury costs you probably aren’t accounting for
- 3 simple communication tips to help prevent lift gate injuries
- 5 safety steps every delivery fleet should take
- Loads of simple, actionable training tips you can take right now to reduce out-of-vehicle injuries (even if you have no budget)
By Instructional Technologies